Stir is an online platform that helps people form their ideas into reality through crowd voted micro-grants. While only relatively...
Dr Sarah Pearson has had a fascinating career understanding the universe, meddling with confectionary, solving cancer and consulting to business. She is passionate about science and innovation, and now leads the Canberra Innovation Network. Clubhouse volunteer, Emily, spoke with her to find out about how science led her on this path, and how physics is linked to chocolate.
- Balance for Better – International Women’s Day 2019 April 16, 2019
- What’s Your Reality – a Journey Through Virtual Worlds February 11, 2019
- Envision Our Valley February 11, 2019
- Creating Wonderland At The LGBTQIA+ Allies Prom December 12, 2018
- Reconciliation and the Voices of our Future October 11, 2018