In celebration of National Science Week, YWCA Canberra Clubhouse is hosting an Open Day!
YWCA Canberra Clubhouse, is a free, out-of-school learning space that connects young people aged 10 – 18 in Tuggeranong with access to the latest technology, and the mentoring and support needed to grow their skills in science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics, and music (STEAMM).
Want to learn new skills or pass them on to the next generation? If you answered yes, being a member or mentor at the YWCA Canberra Clubhouse might be the perfect fit for you!
At the Open Day you can engage with all the amazing resources we have to offer, including:
- virtual reality
- graphic design
- art and craft
- 3D modelling and printing
- music learning and recording (keyboards, a electric guitar, a acoustic guitar, ukuleles, Djembe drums, and a synthesiser)
Future members, tinker with all the equipment the Clubhouse offers and be inspired to create your own project! Potential mentors, learn how you can work with us to inspire and engage our members in your field of expertise.
Please RSVP to the Clubhouse Coordinator at AnnieLea.Rowley@ywca-canberra.org.au
Date: Saturday 17 August 2019
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Location: May Gibbs Close, Richardson 2905
- National Science Week Open Day September 12, 2019
- What’s Your Reality’s Visit to the Legislative Assembly July 12, 2019
- Game Design Unplugged – Creating a Tabletop Game June 20, 2019
- Humans of Tuggeranong Exhibition Launch June 18, 2019
- 2019 ACT Volunteering Awards June 13, 2019