We had a fantastic time at the Clubhouse this week with lots of cool projects happening. Some particular highlights are the Adobe Youth Voices (AYV) video project being planned by some of our members to show the benefits of upgrading the local skate park, a complete strip down and rebuild of a computer with mentor […]
Check out some of the photos from last Friday’s session. Lots of LittleBits, Lego, Scratch programming and 3D design going on!
Ryan is one of our regular Clubhouse members. He’s 10 years old, and attends Gowrie Primary School. We caught up with Ryan to chat about what he likes about the Computer Clubhouse. Why do you come to the Clubhouse? I come to the Clubhouse because I have access to the 3D printer and I’m bored […]
- Zoe took a break from learning the keyboard to make these origami flowers and even made a bouquet for them! By look… https://t.co/M4vRqU8ldy 5 hours ago
- Members have loved having the Djembe drums at the Clubhouse! There's always something new to learn here to stretch… https://t.co/K2jWiqkS9D 22 hours ago
- In our latest blog, read all about what the Clubhouse members have been creating with some of new resources! https://t.co/ZdK7i0MJmt 4 days ago
- Meet Zoe, today was her first time being at the Clubhouse, and the first time she's sat in front of a keyboard. "I'… https://t.co/0BkeOIUN7o 5 days ago
- Here it is as promised, Ella's origami Chinese finger trap in action! I loved learning how to do this with her, our… https://t.co/VDmFGeF1iQ 6 days ago